The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

*OFFICIAL* Phoenix Area DSMer Intro Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey everyone! I’m saw a bunch of people say there were in Surprise and I got all excited! I’m on bell and reems. I would absolutely love to meet some local DSMers sometime. Im currently building my car and am looking for a different builder than the one that has my engine now. Any suggestions would be wonderful. Thanks everyone!

Welcome man.. I’d say for more local info hit up dsm Arizona on fb...for a Local builder. But more in-depth questions bring it here and check the search area.. I’m south of you at Waddell and Bullard..

Unfortunately I don't have facebook LOL I think I am going to take it to UMS tuning out in Mesa. I know a few people who have used them before and loved their work. The place it is at now is extremely unresponsive and has basically done nothing in almost 4 months.

Unfortunately I don't have facebook LOL I think I am going to take it to UMS tuning out in Mesa. I know a few people who have used them before and loved their work. The place it is at now is extremely unresponsive and has basically done nothing in almost 4 months.
AZSC?

Figures surprise gets loaded with dsm’s after I leave.

If you want to ship I have actual 7 second proven engines out racing every weekend.

I’ll also be out there the beginning of October if any of my old dsm buddies still check in here.

Figures surprise gets loaded with dsm’s after I leave.

If you want to ship I have actual 7 second proven engines out racing every weekend.

I’ll also be out there the beginning of October if any of my old dsm buddies still check in here.
I’d love to see how your car is doin if you bringing it!

Who are the scottsdale guys? After I fix a balance shaft belt youll see this rollin around again
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Anyone have a spare GST trans laying around? I’m gonna start building mine, just want a good normal shifting trans to have in the meantime. I have both 25 and 27 spline axles so a F5M31 or 33 is cool. PM me, thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back