The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Official 2012 "Who's going to the Shootout" Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talontd92tsi

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 2, 2005
Waynesburg, Pennsylvania
Alright, one month (as of tomorrow) to go till my favorite weekend of the year, the 20th Annual DSM/EVO shootout in Norwalk.

Who's Going, and where are you staying?

Ill be at the Day's Inn just north of the turnpike, because when I went to book my Room, the All American Inn and Suites was already booked..... In February.

So, looks like I'll be driving around a lot more because I wont be right on the strip.

and for the first time Ever (this will be my 8th Shootout) it is actually looking like I will be bringing my Talon LOL..

Stoked!

The Shootout is 1000 miles from home and 2 days before College. Needless to say, I can't make it this year. :(

Ill be there. Im staying at the Days Inn as well. Ill be in my blue evo. Hopefully gonna run in the Evo max effort class!

Ill be there. Im staying at the Days Inn as well. Ill be in my blue evo. Hopefully gonna run in the Evo max effort class!

I would LOVE to run my Talon in the DST class, but it is not quite ready as of today. I am trying to wrap it up saturday and try to get some miles on it to figure out if I trust it enough to take it LOL.

I have owned this one since February, and I havent driven it yet.

I'll be driving my Galant VR4 20+ hours non stop to get there again, and will be staying at the all American inn if my chic comes with me, but if she doesn't come then I'll have to prob camp out in my car somewhere or something LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back