The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Official 2012/13 Football Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice analogy LOL

Tape that for the rest of us ROFL

I feel the same way about stafford right about now. Hill came in late (after stafford got injured and couldnt do anything all day) and went down and scored twice in two minutes. Lions got the talent, i dont know what happened to stafford in the off season though.
Stafford is just an injury prone player so far in his young career. I think he might be this way for the rest of his career, some guys just seem to injure themselves all the time. See: Troy Aikman. It's a shame because even though hes barely got a year and some change under his belt healthy in 3 years of play, he really played well last year. I guess we will have to see what happens from this latest injury.

I think I am going to burn my Romo jersey that is hanging on my wall tonight.. Absolutely embarrassing. And the fact that Orton came in and marched down the field for a TD in like less than 2 minutes, I hope he takes Romo's job.. God damnit..

I wouldn't stress too much about Orton's trash time TD drive. Romo had a good game up until late and it was over at that point. He has nobody that can catch the ball! How many drops did they have anyway? Not to mention tipped up for picks. Everytime I watch the Cowboys I see his WRs running the wrong routes, dropping passes, etc, etc. Your boys are like mine...lots of problems...

redskins are going all the way this year, RG3 gonna take us there!

the skins offensive line was never that good, they have a decent defense, but now that orakpo is out im not sure if it will be enough.

Thank god for the bye week in detroit. They are just destroyed by injury right now. 13 starters on the injury report, including stafford, megatron, young, scheffler, and leshoure, just from the offense.

Maybe this will set them right.

Steelers looked sharp on the defense this week, although the offense didn't really show up until the latter portion of the game. LOL

Penalties were ridiculous this week- at least we're back to the REAL refs. :D

Falcons string of good luck continues, I see.

Steelers looked sharp on the defense this week, although the offense didn't really show up until the latter portion of the game. LOL

Penalties were ridiculous this week- at least we're back to the REAL refs. :D

Falcons string of good luck continues, I see.
Yeah, sucked to see RGIII get knocked out of the game with a concussion. Hope he doesn't miss much more than a week, if that. His performance so far was one of the best ive seen from a rookie QB. What is up with green bay? I never pictured this from them. 18-point comeback from andrew luck after halftime to beat the pack.

Minnesota might be the biggest surprise this year. Shutting out the titans this week 13-0 so far. They've been very good for a team that was projected to finish last in the NFC north.

Yeah, sucked to see RGIII get knocked out of the game with a concussion. Hope he doesn't miss much more than a week, if that. His performance so far was one of the best ive seen from a rookie QB.

Thats what they get putting any faith in a running QB. How many does it take to show everyone it doesnt work in the nfl.

What is up with green bay? I never pictured this from them. 18-point comeback from andrew luck after halftime to beat the pack.

Like i said early LOL, the house that favre built is falling down.

Minnesota might be the biggest surprise this year. Shutting out the titans this week 13-0 so far. They've been very good for a team that was projected to finish last in the NFC north.

That one i cant believe LOL. Vikings number one in the division, WTF? LOL

running worked for vick last season.

but when rg3 got hit i was litterally like well there goes the game.

kirk cousins should kill himself too.

running worked for vick last season.

He missed 3 games, and still had 18 turnovers and finished the season 8-8 LOL. Hes only played a full season once ever in his entire career. Paying that guy the contract the eagles gave him will be on one of those top ten shows and go down as the worst contract deal in nfl history. Now he's get another nagging injury that may take him out of some games this season. Epic fail on reid :notgood:

Running QB's work in college but in the nfl 250lb linebackers are just as fast and love QB's that dont slide. Ray lewis probably dreams of that every night LOL

He missed 3 games, and still had 18 turnovers and finished the season 8-8 LOL. Hes only played a full season once ever in his entire career. Paying that guy the contract the eagles gave him will be on one of those top ten shows and go down as the worst contract deal in nfl history. Now he's get another nagging injury that may take him out of some games this season. Epic fail on reid :notgood:

Running QB's work in college but in the nfl 250lb linebackers are just as fast and love QB's that dont slide. Ray lewis probably dreams of that every night LOL
Yeah i'll have to agree with you, after awhile, ever after being successful running the ball, it always catches up to them. QB's can never go a whole career without seriously destroying themselves and get injured over lots and lots of seasons. Unless you name is John Elway. Hell, even big ass Daunte Culpepper couldn't take all the hits after awhile. Vick had a great year 2 years ago, but hes been injured almost every season for his entire career. I don't think we will ever see him rush for 1,000 yards again. Cunningham was good running the ball, but he got thrashed toward the tail end of his career. I'm running through all the qb's in my mind, and there are almost no exceptions to the rule. Except Elway, and its not like he ran the ball as much as the other guys I've mentioned.

Completely agree with you. I dont understand it personally. Why would you ever want such a valuable position, valuable player(contract cost), and the leader of your team taking hits like that every game. Makes no sense. And it has to effect your throwing ability, throwing with a banged up, bruised up, sore arm LOL. It just doesnt work.

O but you forget someone, steve young. Hes number three on the qb rush list with like 4k rushing yards.

Completely agree with you. I dont understand it personally. Why would you ever want such a valuable position, valuable player(contract cost), and the leader of your team taking hits like that every game. Makes no sense. And it has to effect your throwing ability, throwing with a banged up, bruised up, sore arm LOL. It just doesnt work.

O but you forget someone, steve young. Hes number three on the qb rush list with like 4k rushing yards.
Indeed I did forget Steve Young. But then again, he doesn't add much to the argument when he is a poster child for concussions and had a short(er) career because of it. In other news, Go Bears! Ride the wave while the bounces are going your way!

Skins got beat by a bunch of honey bees today.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back