The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Official 2012/13 Football Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lol am i the only one that thinks ray lewis looks like jax with that arm gear he's wearing?

And wow what a game earlier today. Came down to the last minutes of the game again. I cant remember a season this entertaining ever. Some amazing football being played this year.

Pats were sent packing, hell yea :hellyeah:

And booyah 2 for 2 in the championship games.

Sweet sweet revenge for the ravens, kicking the patriots ass at home.

Its hard to pick who's going to win the big one. But i just think the 49'ers bring to much to the table. I've got to take them, im thinking they are going to be the team to beat for a long time.

Lmao, "Gotcha" :)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That funny shit..

As long as brady is lost,I'm happy..

But if you bat the packers, you might go to the super bowl..Thats a horrible statistic..

Go 9 ners..

Either way..I would like lewis to get his 2nd superbowl..9ners kinda deserve it more..but lewis does deserve it as well..Its sad his former superbowl team member is batteling ALS..

I don't see how the 49rs deserve it more. Ravens just beat 2 of the top teams in the NFL which was HUGE.

Its going to be a crazy ass game that's for sure. All of these playoff games have come down to the wire.

Every year we see a team get hot in the playoffs and I think this year it's the Ravens. Like was said, they've beaten two of the best teams in the league on the road. I'm switching my prediction to the Ravens but I agree....it should be an outstanding game!

9ners havnt won a super bowl since young, TO, rice..Thats why I say they kinda deserve it..

But the team that comes out on top earned it//wanted it more..This is gonna be a great game..Get your KFC ready..

Yea i agree, what a great game this is going to be. Originally i thought the 9ers would take it easily. But after seeing the ravens destroy the patriots at home and shut out tom brady for an entire half, man... That was't done in any game all year. I'd like to hear when the last time, if ever, brady was shut out for an entire half. And for that to happen in the championship game wow. They were the highest scoring team in the nfl, by 100pts LOL. What a game this will be.

Yea. Niners will be a powerhouse for a long time. I wouldn't be surprise if they win another superbowl with in a 5 year span. That is if they win this one which likely they will.

... and winner of the super bowl. Coach Harbaugh. LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back