The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

OEM Springs 1991 Eclipse GS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redongreenon

Probationary Member
Sep 21, 2021
Palma, Europe
Hi all,

Thanks to some great help on here, I have now got the OEM KYB shocks. So thanks!

However, can someone let me know what the OEM Springs are, or what modern equivalents are? I have seen lowering springs but really want to keep it as is.

Cheers!

Are you in need of new springs or do you have OEM springs already?

I just removed the aftermarket lowering springs and shocks from my 1g, and replaced them with OEM parts. The guys on this forum helped me figure out which springs to install in this thread.

If you have one, the factory service manual tells you which springs came on the car originally.

Unless there is something wrong with what you have just keep them. Is there an issue?
Yes they are settled, pretty much done

Are you in need of new springs or do you have OEM springs already?

I just removed the aftermarket lowering springs and shocks from my 1g, and replaced them with OEM parts. The guys on this forum helped me figure out which springs to install in this thread.

If you have one, the factory service manual tells you which springs came on the car originally.
Hi, no service manual. In fact no documentation at all! I'm piecing it together from scratch.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back