The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Resolved OEM prices (plus part number)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOSLO2PT0

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 31, 2002
Joliet, Illinois
Back in the day, we had a website where we could enter a part number and get the price for that particular part. I can't remember what dealer/site that was. Was it Conicelli? Does such a website still exist? I've got an extensive list of little OEM stuff I need and didn't want to bother Josh about pricing until I was ready to order. Just wanted to get an idea of what everything would cost. Any help with direction would be appreciated.

Megazip, you can find every part for Mitsubishies (they also have toyota, nissan and suzuki at least) and they also have prices for new parts, really helpful and every DSM hobbyist should know it!

Just checked it out with a few parts. Some prices are much better than ExtremePSI, some are the same. The delivery charge and time from Japan/UAE could be a deal breaker tho

beggars can't be choosers, new oem parts gets more and more hard to get, I normally get the part number from megazip since they have everything for any model there and I copypaste it on google and see what other options I get

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back