The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G OEM engine bay wire sizes

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90'AWDTalonFroggy

Supporting Member
Feb 1, 2014
Curryville, Missouri
Hello everyone, does anyone know the OEM wire sizes for the engine bay connectors for a 92 talon, or where I can locate it?

I have searched the electrical FSM for it that @twicks69 has posted. I have found the color scheme, but unless I am blind I haven't been able to find the wire size.

Or is there other ways to go about selecting the correct wire size, as I'm sure one size does not fit all.

This is just for the connectors themselves.

Thank you,
Seth

If you found the color scheme, you must have overlooked the wire sizing notes that are listed just to the left of the color table.

1643401509016-png.651572

Then, with your list, you can reference a site like Metric Wire to AWG Conversion Chart to get the right sizes.

If you found the color scheme, you must have overlooked the wire sizing notes that are listed just to the left of the color table.

1643401509016-png.651572

Then, with your list, you can reference a site like Metric Wire to AWG Conversion Chart to get the right sizes.
I guess I am either blind, dumb, or a little bit of both :banghead:. I did see that, but it never registered in my brain that, that was the wiring size, not sure why. I probably didn't understand how to read it at first, and just skipped over it, then never thought to look again. Also probably don't help searching on a phone, sometimes we probably shouldn't use our phones as much for research. Either way Thank you for pointing it out, and thank you for the link to reference site, it will definitely come in handy.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back