The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Odd question, Can i get a Vin from anyones 04 Mitsu?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjgYFZ200

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 25, 2004
Albany, New_York
Hey, is there any chance anyone would be willing to let me get a vin off their 04 Mitsubishi? It doesnt matter what model, as long as it has the big chrome three diamond symbol on the back. I want to buy one of these, and put it on the dash of my car. My local dealer wont help me out unless i give them the vin of a car. Once i have the vin, he can look for parts for that car then. I know the base Lancers have it, the EVO's have it, not sure about the Eclipses, but chances are they all have it. Thanks alot

why does it have to be a 04? and why doesnt your car have a VIN number already on it?

and yes, mitsu is stupid in their "we need the vin to perform a search, even for something as trivial as SPYDER rear stickers". cmon, even big name GM and Ford dont pull this stupid BS.

Well im looking for an 04 or newer, because I think thats when they started using those big badges. Im not sure if thats true or not though. I told him i had a 91 Eclipse, but like he said, typing in that vin would only enable him to look for parts for that year car.

Ok, I just looked up the rear 3 diamond badge from an EVO. These badges are unique to the EVO, they are not used on another model. There are two numbers which I'll list below:

12-1-02 - 12-3-03: MR598151 - $20.42
1-1-04 - : 7415A012 - $13.13

I have no idea what the differences are in these two parts other than the date range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back