The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

odd 4g63 top mount ic

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOLY!...... idk. But.... 1500 for a engine... I wish sold like that.

You would be paying 1500 for a 4g63... with a used top mount intercooler.
I can get you a running 4g63 for 3-400.

And its a 7-bolt.

So $2-300.

But it does have la transmission.

Mitsubishi RVR is correct. My PO installed one of these engines in my Spyder when he bought it with a seized 4g63T. So far, I've noticed nothing different between the RVR setup and what would have normally been in the GST spyder. It's your typical 7 bolt with a TD04HL-13T (Definitive: JDM TD04HL 49189-02500 - DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com) and TMIC. Rumor has it that the IM is different, but there are a bunch of versions of the RVR, so the standard 2g manifold is usually what we see, with the rare E3 mani coming in some of the RVR hypergear trims.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back