The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Oct 14th ETOWN DSM Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi!
I am from Russian DSM club. Now I am on hollidays in NewYork. Could somebody pick me up from any suitable place which I can reach by foot, bus, train? I haven't car here. And I don't know how to visit this meeting by public transport.

Event was pretty good, not as many dsms running as i would like to tho.

olmytsi said:
Event was pretty good, not as many dsms running as i would like to tho.

yeah, there were a lot in the parking lot that didn't run.

John, did you run an 11.2 at one point? My camera batteries were dead so I couldn't record it, and I wasn't sure if it was.

BTW everyone I'm in the process of putting together a video of today and a couple other events. If anyone has more pics or videos and wants me to put them in the compilation email me at swanson4@tcnj. edu

I ended up placing third in Mitsubishi Bracket losing to a 4G63 pow-ahd Colt (at 8:45PM OMG ). So ended up with 4 runs + my one time trial for the day FTW :D

I had a blast, though it was a bit cold there by the end (right Brucey :p ) :dsm:

vid posted in the hangout, hope everyone had fun

I'll still take pics vid if anyone has, I can always change it or make another :thumb:

DSM90AWD said:
I had a blast, though it was a bit cold there by the end (right Brucey :p ) :dsm:
It sure was, they don't call me oldman for nothing. :cry: Too bad you didn't break 11, maybe I should have driven your car for you. :D :p

It was great meeting many of you guys for the first time :thumb: and sorry for not having my Talon there......again. Correy, where did you disappeared to? Didn't see you all day.

oldman said:
Correy, where did you disappeared to? Didn't see you all day.

Haha, I went to the stands to film some runs and then I couldn't find anybody after that.

ok i was upset that i lost to you john but when i realized i bogged in first and then reading your that u placed third i know i could have placed 2nd LOL just kidding you ran strong i cant lie :talon:

96EclipseNA said:
ok i was upset that i lost to you john but when i realized i bogged in first and then reading your that u placed third i know i could have placed 2nd LOL just kidding you ran strong i cant lie :talon:
Were you #816? Yea I caught up to you pretty quick so you must've had a bad start.
Was pretty consistant until my last round when I didn't hit studder soon enough and had a horrible launch myself :(

Did you get more than one time trial? I had one then they took my ticket.

Good to hear you guys had a good time. Sorry I didn't make it. I was gonna go with Bruce, but he never called me. It's ok he's just hating because I'm not a dsmer anymore, J/k. Hey Bruce give me a call whenever you work on the 2g (my talon):D

it was fun a little hectic but all around good time! got to meet corey and oldman for the first time. dam man it was like me and 6 others in the dsm heads up class every one was in the mitsu bracket, my launch with the new clutch was horrible i felt like a noob in a talon:mad: did better on a bad clutch the day it rained, anyway i freaked out when me and two others in the dsm heads up class went back to lane 11 and they kicked us out and made us wait in the lot till they called us again :notgood: screw it i went home as soon as i leave the gate scott calls me to let me know they just called us LOL that was classic ROFL ROFL see ya next year!

yea i was 816 i got 2 runs in and hit a 15.1 and a 15.0 dialed in a 14.9 do i eouldnt have broken out but from the looks of it my 60' times where 1.9 both time trials and with that .082 rt i probably would have broken out anyways cant believe i bogged though:talon:

96EclipseNA said:
yea i was 816 i got 2 runs in and hit a 15.1 and a 15.0 dialed in a 14.9 do i eouldnt have broken out but from the looks of it my 60' times where 1.9 both time trials and with that .082 rt i probably would have broken out anyways cant believe i bogged though:talon:
On my only trial I pulled a 12.4@111 but still beat some guy that ran a quicker 12.0@118MPH heads up (beat him by .6 on R/T :rocks: ). Goes to show that the quicker car does not always win the race.

And if you didnt' know already, R/T is not factored into your dial-in /ET. The clock starts when your tires leave the staging beam and ends when it crosses the 1320, though the "race itself" is actually won by whom has the lowest ET + R/T :dsm:

liquidnote said:
it was fun a little hectic but all around good time! got to meet corey and oldman for the first time. dam man it was like me and 6 others in the dsm heads up class every one was in the mitsu bracket, my launch with the new clutch was horrible i felt like a noob in a talon:mad: did better on a bad clutch the day it rained, anyway i freaked out when me and two others in the dsm heads up class went back to lane 11 and they kicked us out and made us wait in the lot till they called us again :notgood: screw it i went home as soon as i leave the gate scott calls me to let me know they just called us LOL that was classic ROFL ROFL see ya next year!
Which one were you? I thought the only red 1G in heads up was Dog Box Racing.

car#215 the maroon one, i walked over to your car while you was talking with scott in the pits. im not sure if you noticed when me and three others had to hit revers and get out of the pit but that was the last time i was in there, after that i was at the lot with scott and brad for a while then went home.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back