The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Oct 14th ETOWN DSM Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fulanititoo8198 said:
I'm going, as long as my car is working.
That would be a long drive. OMG

dumbass said:
no im serious... im selling it... no supercharger... i want my gsx... thats all i can say, and let me know about the girl who wants it... and let me know what she is willing to pay
Welcome home. :D

This will be my first one. I'm not to far from Englishtown being from the New Brunswick area. If anyone wants to cruise down together lemmie know :talon: :dsm:

I might be there as well to check it out.

Regards,

ok guys its less that 3 weeks to go and im looking foward to seeing all o u there by the way john are u gonna bring your 4g eclipse with u or did u finally find a real car and get a 1g or 2g LOL but oh well hope it stays sunny out that day gonna be great turbo weather bruce which one of your 3 dsm's are u bringing

96EclipseNA said:
ok guys its less that 3 weeks to go and im looking foward to seeing all o u there by the way john are u gonna bring your 4g eclipse with u or did u finally find a real car and get a 1g or 2g LOL but oh well hope it stays sunny out that day gonna be great turbo weather bruce which one of your 3 dsm's are u bringing

wait a minute, now Bruce has 3 dsm's? the white 1g talon, albert's 2g, and what else?
Well I can't wait to go, but I'm not gonna run because I've got an oil leak I can't seem to find, oh and my car's slow, LOL

btw 96eclipseNA, I was having some trouble this weekend with my car leaning out on me and was forced to put in the new injectors while I was home

We should set up a meeting spot if anyone wants to meet up first then cruise down there? I'm definetly game for going if the ol' talon wants to make it( haven't drivin it very far yetROFL ) but someone should make a group and meeting spot. Just an idea, I would do it myself but im a NEWbie:D

oh yea well if anyone wants to meet up this weekend let me know by the way cs my roomate didnt pay our cable bill so i am forced to use other peoples computers pm me your number

Im down for a meeting spot, just pm with details an place!

If your from Pa in the lehigh valley area we are meeting up at the burger king on rt 248 in the Wal-mart shopping center at 7-7:15 am.

I've heard that this is the schedule for the day:

October 14, 2006
Session 1: TT - Camaro/Firebird vs. Ford & Mustang - New Generation GTO Battle - Pro Dial Dash - Rescheduled: Mitsubishi Day & EVO vs. WRX Shootout (1 PM)
Session 2: TT - Mustang Showdown - RS - TSB - HS - PTS (4 PM)

I was planning on running, but if they're cramming that many events into one day it's not even worth it. I'll probably still go and just race at next years. I was looking forward to it this year too :(

If anyone has a video camera and wants their runs recorded, I'm planning on going but am not racing b/c of an oil leak so I'll gladly do it.

JessGST said:
I've heard that this is the schedule for the day:

October 14, 2006
Session 1: TT - Camaro/Firebird vs. Ford & Mustang - New Generation GTO Battle - Pro Dial Dash - Rescheduled: Mitsubishi Day & EVO vs. WRX Shootout (1 PM)
Session 2: TT - Mustang Showdown - RS - TSB - HS - PTS (4 PM)

I was planning on running, but if they're cramming that many events into one day it's not even worth it. I'll probably still go and just race at next years. I was looking forward to it this year too :(

I spoke with Javier at E-Town last week (whom said was running the events) and was told that there would be some consolidation of the EVO classes due to the duel-event. He also said that although there is a Session 2 at 4PM, that event has historically been small (there goes one NJ sterotype :p ) and plans to extend Session 1 events as long as needed (he mentioned 10:30PM close).

DSM90AWD said:
I spoke with Javier at E-Town last week (whom said was running the events) and was told that there would be some consolidation of the EVO classes due to the duel-event. He also said that although there is a Session 2 at 4PM, that event has historically been small (there goes one NJ sterotype :p ) and plans to extend Session 1 events as long as needed (he mentioned 10:30PM close).

so are we finally gonna get to see the wiseman vs. mod challenge betweeen you and bruce, I haven't seen him post anything in a while.

What's the point of opening late when there are multiple events that day? Opening at 9 am would greatly increase the chances of everyone getting their event done.

96EclipseNA said:
bruce which one of your 3 dsm's are u bringing
Sorry, only two :) .....and I might not show up with either one due to legal issues, but I will show up to hang out either way.

cs82685 said:
I haven't seen him post anything in a while.
Even oldman needs a break from time to time, it's always a balance between tuners or
Rome Total War. :D

DSM90AWD said:
Been three years waiting
Let's keep the tradition going then. ROFL

oldman said:
but I will show up to hang out either way.

Good to see I won't be the only one sitting in the stands just watching :thumb:

Hope you're not making up legal issues b/c you know you'd have to run 11's to win the race, LOL, j/k

yeah guys,

There is in fact a mustang event starting @ 4pm. According to Javier who does run E-town Raceway park, about 10 or so mustang guys show up for that every year. They definately don't roll deep like we do. The event starts at 1pm, and will go till around 7pm or so when we are all done. This event is going to be sweet, if there is 1 DSM event to go to a year, this would be the one.

-Mike
Turbotrix Racing

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back