The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

OBX afpr on ebay any good??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a couple of my friends have it on there cars and they said they would rather have a different one like paxton or spoolin, but they said it works.

I have it and I didnt have any problems. Have to get an instal kit with it though, cause the fittings for the fuel rail that come with it dont fit at all

Let me respond to your question with a question.

How much of other OBX crap sold all over ebay is very good?

You get what you pay for.

I'd rather you use a quality part.

good thought.....

where could i get an entire kit.. of all the pieces i need to install the aeromotive fpr??

and how much??

thanks!!

Get the e-bay OBX regulator and guage for 100 of e-bay then go to Slow Boy Racing and pick up the instal kit for 100.

im still tryin to get mine to work. I have the obx and the fuel rail adapter doesnt fit. My gauge doesnt seem to work and i dont think it works right at all but i dont have it hooked up quite right yet without a new fitting. The link to the autoalchemy site is good get there fitting it seems like they know what there doing.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back