The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

O2 eliminator downpipes on T3/T4

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZSPTurbo

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 30, 2002
st._louis
I plan on running a t3/t4, but before I do I plan on getting the "extreme turbo and dsm performance" O2 eliminator downpipe... would I be able to use this downpipe and O2 elim downpipe with my new turbo? Is there any way I would be able to?

Originally posted by larryd
no, they do not bolt up.. with a T3/T4 you need a different o2 housing/downpipe.

ok.... can I get a downpipe before the turbo, and use that with the turbo too? just use a diffrent O2 housing?

depends on the o2 housing that you go with.. Im not sure.. your best bet is to call around the places that make o2 housings for the t3/t4 and find out what downpipes will fit them and if the downpipe will also fit the stock o2 housing.

The agp t3/t4 o2 housing will bolt up to any stock style downpipe. So if it fits stock o2 housing, it will fit. I'm using a RRE downpipe on my kit.

ditto on the T3T4 o2 housing I retail...2.5" is the size of the pipe.
It will bolt up to any standard DSM downpipe (same flange dimensions as stock O2 housing).
fits standard garret 5 bolt turbine housing.

if I have the 2.5 inch O2 pipe can I still run a 3 inch downpipe? hows that work?

Just converts from 2.5" to 3". I have an RRE downpipe that goes to 3" after the flex section. So its 2.5" to the flex, then 3" back. Simple as that.

You need to know if your turbo has a 4 or 5 bolt outlet. The AGP one is for 4-bolt and the one DSMotorsport sells is 5-bolt. The AGP one has slotted bolt holes for the down pipe so you can run a full 3" pipe right to the flange.

Kevin
www.agpturbo.com

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back