The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

nw dsm shootout

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That guy is a scammer! Beware of him. He was banned from DSMTalk a while back for stealing peoples money. I had the police sent to his house and pressed charges against him for his theft against me.

Shane

People still associate with Chris Canada?

This event is happening and is going to be a good time for all that attend. regardless of problems individuals have with Chris this event is being put on for the public to get some track time both for drags and time attack racing at Portland International Raceway. If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding the event please feel free to contact me directly at 503 580 08five7. please feel free to come and join the event so it maybe made in to an annual event.

ZERO chance that I will EVER be behind anything to do with West Coast DSM. They will NEVER EVER get an endorsement from me. I agree with all of the negative posts above and hopefully can amplify them. I've stuck my ass out for Chris so many times and I'm finally burned to the point I can not stand it. Why should we blindly go to an event that sucks the TIT of another event (Burshur's) and uses his business name? If it does become some big event he will get his hands on extra unearned business and simply screw extra people over.

ZERO chance that I will EVER be behind anything to do with West Coast DSM. They will NEVER EVER get an endorsement from me. I agree with all of the negative posts above and hopefully can amplify them. I've stuck my ass out for Chris so many times and I'm finally burned to the point I can not stand it. Why should we blindly go to an event that sucks the TIT of another event (Burshur's) and uses his business name? If it does become some big event he will get his hands on extra unearned business and simply screw extra people over.

:applause:

There are a couple large problems. The "host" and the fact that it's PIR and their strip is shit. If it were Woodburn maybe I'd take the night off.

NOPE!

Glad people at least realize who "westcoast" is anymore... hard to keep track of all the Screen names.

What are the chances it will even not be raining this late in the year... ? Beside last year didn't he flake a day or two before the event an canceled?

well after the host canceled due to weather, which is understandable he also proceeded to fire is only mechanic at his shop after he never paid him other than checks that bounced. i was at that shop last weekend, he had the audacity to ask me to work for him and what it would cost him. i told him at least my current hourly and he seemed shocked. then i told him ASE technicians arent cheap. it looked like an OSHA inspectors wet dream. ive seen nicer shops at a storage unit. i used to consider him a "friend" until i realized just how awful of a scam artist this guy really is. i never did any business with him and im glad i didn't. i feel sorry for those that were screwed over. if the work was done at his shop by Ben than it was done right, but that is only due to Ben being a good mechanic and knowing his way around a dsm. other than that ...... the rest is history.

Not sure how much $$ he collected . Will see if they get refunds. I know a shop in Portland paid $200 for a booth. If he does no refunds could be one of his larger scams.

Thus Chris Canada is a POS!

I know for a fact that the people that bought tickets will get a full refund from the ticket distributor. I not sure about anything else as per I do not work there any more....

I know for a fact that the people that bought tickets will get a full refund from the ticket distributor. I not sure about anything else as per I do not work there any more....

You where so pro westcoast shoot out and in your erlier post u said its definitly happening. Hell I swear it said u where sponsoring it. Now u dont hesitate to state its not happening and people will get refund. You guys laughing joke of dsm world. And am so glad I dont drive one no more becuase im sick this ultimate dsm fail. Just drive the dam things there not alive there just a fun car and people think there god like yet there shit always broken or they ghetto cheap bums. Rather be driving 9 sec honda. <3

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back