The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

November is gonna be the best month EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zachab242 said:
Those games will be great for the few weeks we all have before we all get drafted by George Bush jrs.' war on terror!LOL.........................so remember to vote.....................LOL

I will, for Bush Jr. :thumb:

I can't believe you found a way to turn a video game into a political discussion. :rolleyes:
Must be a record or something

Hell video games rule. Even if I had a chick once the "job" was done I would be right back to playing vids... The fomula works like this : Before sex :Girls > Video games... After sex Video games > Girls.. Bwahahah... To bad I aintz getting any anyway.. :shhh:

November Release Priorities:
1) HALO 2 !!!!!
2) GT4 since the its the only reason I've kept my PS2 which collects dust.. Funny thing is I was all stoked on GT3 for MONTHS before its release then I bought it and never played. :confused:
3) NFS U 2 < I happened to really like the 1st one despite its obvious limitations.
4) SRS < HOT HOT Babes and tricked out rides... looks good to this horn dog.

I'll be fully entrenched in DOOM3 and HL 2 so I'm sure Novemeber be here in no time after these 2 KILLER titles!

Also, don't play out the Forza Motorsports true challenger to Gran Turismo 3/4. Sceenies below:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I can't believe none of you have said Silent Hill 4 yet? Watch this trailer for it:

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_silenthill4_5.wmv

It should be an 8 minute video with music lyrics that go like this "Here's a lullaby to close your eyes, I don't care enough for you to cry." I can't check it, because I'm at work and can't download Media Player. Damn administrative priviledges :)

crashed97tsi said:
I will, for Bush Jr. :thumb:

I can't believe you found a way to turn a video game into a political discussion. :rolleyes:
Must be a record or something

BUSH RULES!!!

Actually I really hate GT3... except for when i made my 1150 hp 3000gt

hehehe :p

gt4 looks nice... but it must come out for xbox... which I give it about as much chance and John "Dumbass" Kerry winning for president

GetEvryGear said:
I can't believe none of you have said Silent Hill 4 yet? Watch this trailer for it:

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_silenthill4_5.wmv

It should be an 8 minute video with music lyrics that go like this "Here's a lullaby to close your eyes, I don't care enough for you to cry." I can't check it, because I'm at work and can't download Media Player. Damn administrative priviledges :)

That game does look awesome. I've been a fan of the Silent Hill series for a while. Scarier then any other game I've played. Just freaky. :thumb:

One new thing about SH4 thats gonna be hard to get used to, is that you can't pause the game to change a weapon, you can pause the game, but the game does NOT stop to change a weapon or to reload. I can't wait. :thumb:

I've already read the article for DOOM3 in the upcoming PC Gamer. Holy shit.

can i just say one thing , SOCOMII , im still addicted

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back