The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

November is gonna be the best month EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IHeartTurbo

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 15, 2003
Weld, Maine
Besides the fact that I won't be in Maine anymore, there's some SICK games coming out. Metal Gear Solid 3, Gran Turismo 4, Need For Speed Underground 2, Street Racing Syndicate, Juiced, and Burnout 3. My god that's gonna be a fun month. Anyone else gonna be hitting these up?

hopefully halo2, half-life 2 and doom III will be out too
I dont have a ps2 but I have a friend, I think il spend a lot of long nights on GT3

I cannot WAIT for Half-Life 2... have you seen the videos of that physics engine? That game's going to be SICK.

i want GTA SA to come out NOW!!

there are so many games that are going to be awesome at the end of this year...they had to make up for not having any good ones lately

psychlow said:
WHAT?! WHY?!

Do you really have to ask. They were worse then ID about release dates. HL2 should have been out months ago but they kept postponing it and postponing it. Sure nobody wants a half finished game, but come on! Give us realistic release dates.

Last I heard Doom3 comes out August 3rd. It has already went gold so it is coming out.

Another good game I am waiting for is Stalker: Oblivion Lost.

i want to play GT4, SRS, and im not sure about NFSu2 there better be cops in that game after all it is illegal street racing and you gotta have someone to enforce it. and the first NFSU sucked ass.... :mad: :thumbdown but GT4 looks hoTT as hell :thumb:

Yeah, but cmon. Doom 3 is just going to be a UT2K4-ish version of the original.

I seriously doubt id will put anything on the table that will compare to HL2 anytime soon.

I am all for Street Racing Syndicate! I can't wait until that comes out! Hey I will be 20 years old in November! haha I'm old (I don't want to hear any smart replies from Defiant about being old either. I say I'm old!)

Black and White 2.

Am I the only Lionhead fan?

-Killing the peoples-

youre forgetting World of Warcraft.... i crave blizzard games. theyre hands down the best PC gaming company :thumb:

seth98es said:
Do you really have to ask. They were worse then ID about release dates. HL2 should have been out months ago but they kept postponing it and postponing it. Sure nobody wants a half finished game, but come on! Give us realistic release dates.

Last I heard Doom3 comes out August 3rd. It has already went gold so it is coming out.

Another good game I am waiting for is Stalker: Oblivion Lost.

You do know that the source code was hacked. So the hacker got 2/3 of the game and they had to re-create some maps. I don't know why they would care if someone had some maps, but oh well. Also Sims 2 comes out in Sept. and so does a billion other games. November and Sept. are gonna be nice. If you are anticipating video games... check out Fable for Xbox. That game will ruin my life :p

HALO 2

After November 9, 2004, no one will remember any of the other games that came out in fall/winter 2004.

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is going to own all video games... i mean common... a 4 person driveby shooting? recruit your own gang? get fat? lose weight? thats wayyy too realistic for a game but itll be fun... I heard its gonna be online too. So watch yourself :p

just admit it , in the fall everyone will be too busy playing all this shit to get anything done. I see it as a consiperacy, come on look at the facts, presidential electionin november, Srs, juiced halo2 gta fable gets released in november, its all a feable attempt at keeping the younger generation from voting :laugh:

Auladan said:
Black and White 2.

Am I the only Lionhead fan?

-Killing the peoples-

:thumb: Although I was not too big of a fan of the first one, the second one looks badass. Rome: Total War is supposed to be out in september also. I can't wait for that game. If you have not looked into it and like PC startegy games, I suggest you take a look at it. 20,000 or so 3d soldiers can fight on the screen at the same time. (www.totalwar.com)

Not a big console player, pretty much only bought a PS2 for gt4. I hope it comes out in november this time :|

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back