The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Not too many dsm lover here in Idaho huh?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IF you haven't already, sign up for Idahomotorsports.com. There are plenty of DSM lovers on there. I'm in Idaho Falls, so the other side of the state, and we have a fairly good group here too.

I'd be there, but I'm currently chilling in S. Korea...

I'm in Nampa and work in Boise. As said by Ryan, also create a account on Idahomotorsports.com outside of here.

Already got it. IMS is alright. Any meetups that you guys know of?

not much on here. mostly on IMS we have a few dsm/srt meets and a throw down of Mitsu cars against srt's. I havent seen or heard of a meet attempted here on DSM tuners.

not much on here. mostly on IMS we have a few dsm/srt meets and a throw down of Mitsu cars against srt's. I havent seen or heard of a meet attempted here on DSM tuners.

True im from Rupert nd im the only one her need to have a dsm meeting somewere close

im in meridian and there is a ims dsm/srt meet coming up this weekend, you should try to make it. there is quite a few dsmers in the area actually, and our meets are a really good way to talk with them and meet them.

have some pics?

Sure do bud, not the best because I bought it non running and that's where she sits LOL. But here they are. Super clean inside. Got a tech thread on it too, not getting fuel...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

exterior needs some cleaning up. interior looks really good. nice pickup. get it running and boost it or do a swap.

Yeah, my main objective is getting it running first, detail will come later :)

I've got all the parts I need, except it is sitting covered snow and ice haha. I figured once it warms up(-2° right now...) I would finally finish it, but I am actually trading it and some cash for another Toyota Supra. That will leave me with 3 Supras, a 3000gt, and a Geo Metro, LOL. Here's what I'm getting:

id love to get a meet going but my car will be running in a month or so, so after then, im all for it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back