The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Not sure how to sell this stuff, what do you think

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHerron

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 5, 2011
Missoula, Montana
Hey guys! How was your forth of July?

Mine was cool, I sat by the railroad tracks which ran along the lakeside and watched works go off over the lake. Spectacular!

Onto the question-
I've accumulated a small room full of things that I don't need or want. Like fish tanks, old electronics, nice clothes that don't fit etc.

The town I like in is very small and on welfare so selling stuff is about impossible here...

Frankly I'm a bit annoyed that I have all this great stuff but no buyers here. I really don't want to resort to just giving it away.

What do you think? Have you been in this situation before? I'm looking for more options, outside the box thinking?

Possibly eBay, but it's hard to sell things anywhere you live as people don't want to pay anything these days. What type of clothes?

Like big xl under armor sweaters and a huge pleather jacket and some other things. All brand new or worn once except for the pleater jacket.

What do you know about property liquidation?

That sounds attractive to me. Get rid of all my stuff in one shot, no tedious individual listings and shipping...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back