The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Not new to the game, just new profile!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Down_South_DSM

Probationary Member
May 13, 2019
Independence, Kentucky
Hey y'all! Just creating this thread to introduce myself on this profile. The name is Mike. Some of y'all might know me from IG or FB as mroach025/DownSOuthDSM. I started on a GST stroker build, however that has since changed since picking up Kyle over at Archer Fab's Teal GSX. What a drive that was from Northern KY to Arizona! Engine work has already been done for my setup but I will be posting a build thread for my record and for yall's enjoyment! I have owned many DSMs over the years so definitely not new to the DSM world. I'd like to think there is still a lot out there for me to take in as far as knowledge goes! Anyways Ill include a couple pictures of the new GSX and my motor build!

Attachments

• 00808_lr7NxJtwvvp_1200x900.jpg
    00808_lr7NxJtwvvp_1200x900.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0115.JPG
    IMG_0115.JPG
    258.7 KB · Views: 39
Nice GSX Mike, welcome to the site. Looking forward to reading your build blog. I'm especially interested in how you set up the tube front and cage, as I may be doing something similar with mine in the future.
Well ive been a member for a while but I couldn't figure out how to just change the name and I wanted something DSM related so I just created a new profile. I'll definitely be blogging the tube and cage set up once I can find a fabricator in the area (new to the Northern KY/Cincinnati area, moved from Tampa) so thats been a challenge so far.

Tubed front end is done thanks to Chris over at Maston Fabrication! Absolutely zero headlight gap and everything lines up perfectly with plenty of room in the engine bay! More to come!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back