1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

2G Not new to the game, just new profile!

Posted by Down_South_DSM, May 18, 2019

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. Down_South_DSM

Down_South_DSM Probationary Member

Joined May 13, 2019
    Independence, Kentucky
    Hey y'all! Just creating this thread to introduce myself on this profile. The name is Mike. Some of y'all might know me from IG or FB as mroach025/DownSOuthDSM. I started on a GST stroker build, however that has since changed since picking up Kyle over at Archer Fab's Teal GSX. What a drive that was from Northern KY to Arizona! Engine work has already been done for my setup but I will be posting a build thread for my record and for yall's enjoyment! I have owned many DSMs over the years so definitely not new to the DSM world. I'd like to think there is still a lot out there for me to take in as far as knowledge goes! Anyways Ill include a couple pictures of the new GSX and my motor build!

Attached Files:

Street Build 214  11

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM
    BlkSmk likes this.
  2. Ludachris

Ludachris Founder & Zookeeper

Joined Nov 12, 2001
    Roseville, California
    Welcome, and looking forward to following the build. ;)

Street Build 8K  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (sold)
    manual · 2G DSM

Road Race Build 6K  23

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    435.0 whp · 399.2 lb/ft · 1G DSM
  3. BlkSmk

BlkSmk Probationary Member

Joined Mar 10, 2013
    Saskatoon, SK, Canada
    Welcome back. Gorgeous color!!!

4. Down_South_DSM

Joined May 13, 2019
    Independence, Kentucky
    Very much appreciate!! Right now in the process of finding a good fabricator to complete the tube front end and possible cage

Street Build 214  11

awd · manual · 2G DSM
  5. delta448

delta448 DSM Wiseman

Joined Jan 13, 2006
    Clarksburg, West Virginia
    Nice GSX Mike, welcome to the site. Looking forward to reading your build blog. I'm especially interested in how you set up the tube front and cage, as I may be doing something similar with mine in the future.

1K  5

1998 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 2G DSM

1K  11

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 2G DSM
  6. Down_South_DSM

Joined May 13, 2019
    Independence, Kentucky
    Well ive been a member for a while but I couldn't figure out how to just change the name and I wanted something DSM related so I just created a new profile. I'll definitely be blogging the tube and cage set up once I can find a fabricator in the area (new to the Northern KY/Cincinnati area, moved from Tampa) so thats been a challenge so far.

Street Build 214  11

awd · manual · 2G DSM