The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Not leaving the game, just taking a break.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sik4g63

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 1, 2008
b town, West_Virginia
So I had my new(used) car dropped off earlier in the night. So I thought I would share. I only have one crappy cell pic but I'm goin to get more soon. I can't upload from my phone, but ill post up when I get on the comp. It's a 97 GLX VR6. I still have my DSM just needed something thats running at the moment.

Trader! Just kiding! I hope you get her running soon!

Hate the fact you had to jump into something else. I have a back up honda myself just to get around when the gst is out for the count. I Hope you get it up and running sooner than later bro!:hellyeah:

Well I'm not selling the DSM, I can now save the money to swap it to a GST. I am goin to leave it looking like a stock GS. My future plans for her are to make it and OG sleeper. I am goin to get the the laser meshies powder coated bronze w/a polished lip and of course a respray. The Vdub is just mostly goin to be my daily till the DSM is alive. I just might try to get her running before the swap to drive it again. Well here is the one pic that I have. Needs some tlc though.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2_3.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_3.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 23
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back