The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Not for the faint of heart (ATTN: PS3 FANS!!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racer_X

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 17, 2006
Princeton, Wisconsin
I found this and almost cried. Then again, I am a DIEHARD Sony Fan! F**k Bill Gates and Microsloth!!! Windows=:notgood: Linux=:thumb:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Mind you they never showed us that there was an actually PS3 in the box.

What a douche waffle. I'll bet you the PS3 is sitting inside all nice and cozy.

I have xbox too, but why in gods name would you waste your money just to chainsaw it in half? ^ And yea you never actually see it inside the box! But he did look to be having a hard time sawing threw it with the chainsaw? idk

You could put a chunk of wood or something to make it a little more difficult to saw through and give the box some substance.

You never see it and I doubt that it was in the box. If it was, then I need to be introduced to this guy as I could use a few dollars if he's just going to piss it off like that.

I wasnt, no one is that rich, ok unless your bill gates or something to just buy one and actually want to destroy it, not to mention going through the trouble to get one, and if he didnt show it, then there wasnt one in there, i didnt see any chunks of plastic or sparks of metal to metal contact...

What is the motivation for those people? Not the people in the video specifically but the people behind the site. At what point does that become profitable?

I know the people at www.smashmyps2.com get donations until they reach 600 so they could buy it.

Yep...There's been a smashmyipod, smashmyps2, smashmy360 (i think), smashmywii, etc...They get donations from people to pay for it. I doubt the system was actually in the box though..unless this dude's really rich & has 600 dollars to burn. At least www.smashmyps3.com had donations to pay for the system. Not to mention if the system was really in there they would've pulled it out so we could see it cut in half...lame.

I don't get why people get all butthurt when they do it though. Stupid fanboys. Yes they could've given it away & made some poor kid very happy instead, but oh well. No use getting all mad because somebody smashed a Ps3. Life goes on. Why do they do it? Why not. Shock value is my guess...I'd love to piss off the stupid sony/microsoft/nintendo fanboys too.

& I'm sure they at least gave the controllers/accessories away to the people in the crowd when they did it too.

PS these guys are just annoying. Especially the cameraman.

What is the motivation for those people? Not the people in the video specifically but the people behind the site. At what point does that become profitable?

A bunch of tooly nerds who believe microsuck and their programs/hardware are actually worth something ROFL Seriously I didn't need to see the ginger dude in a ghey pimp costume to know he does pretyt much nothing with his free time. Anyone with a life would take $600 and do something good/constructive with it. Maybe even donate it to something instead of wasting it. :toobad:

A bunch of tooly nerds who believe microsuck and their programs/hardware are actually worth something ROFL Seriously I didn't need to see the ginger dude in a ghey pimp costume to know he does pretyt much nothing with his free time. Anyone with a life would take $600 and do something good/constructive with it. Maybe even donate it to something instead of wasting it. :toobad:

Haha..Sony fanboy, eh? I was never a fan of the Xbox, but the 360 is a damn good system. Go play Gears of War or Dead Rising or even Viva Piñata then say it's not worth anything. I kinda hate the Wii, but I can still admit it's a good system..just not for me. Saying the 360 is worthless? WTF wow dude. So far the graphics for the 360 have been better than the PS3s in every game. Of course due to it just launching though...give it a year for the game developers to figure out the system though & I'm sure the graphics will be better than the 360's.

Oh yeah..& ghey pimp costume?? WTF are you talking about??

My roommate bought 12 PS3's and we set all the boxes up in the middle of the road in a triangle and drove his diesel through them :D looked pretty sweet. Put the styrofoam back in so it made it look like a huge mess.

Haha..Sony fanboy, eh? I was never a fan of the Xbox, but the 360 is a damn good system. Go play Gears of War or Dead Rising or even Viva Piñata then say it's not worth anything. I kinda hate the Wii, but I can still admit it's a good system..just not for me. Saying the 360 is worthless? WTF wow dude. So far the graphics for the 360 have been better than the PS3s in every game. Of course due to it just launching though...give it a year for the game developers to figure out the system though & I'm sure the graphics will be better than the 360's.

Oh yeah..& ghey pimp costume?? WTF are you talking about??

Don't have either. As for the Wii, its the shiz. Actual movement and entertainment for many of your friends.

Josh and I demolished a computer once.

My roommate bought 12 PS3's and we set all the boxes up in the middle of the road in a triangle and drove his diesel through them :D looked pretty sweet. Put the styrofoam back in so it made it look like a huge mess.

Where the hell did he get 12 ps3's?

Where the hell did he get 12 ps3's?

And why? :confused: I would suspect so that he could sell them to all the incredibly desperate pieces of crap that were willing to pay in the thousands to get one, :toobad: but then he probably wouldn't have destroyed the boxes.

That video sucked. Those guys were annoying and they didn't even show the aftermath of it.

Josh and I demolished a computer once.

And my hand, fckin chisels.

But that computer got what was coming to it.

And seriously guys, being a sony fanboy and acting all "holier than thou" on the xbox fanboys is retarded. And vice versa. If you have nothing better to do than talk shit about someone who prefers a different gaming system than you, do us all a favor and perform a self lobotomy.

That said, I would still pick an xbox360 for 2 reasons:
a) The company i work for produces the GPUs for the XB360's, therefore I get a better price on a system.
b) Does the PS3 link seamlessly with your ipod and let you play your own music instead of crappy video game soundtracks? no.

If they really had all that extra money just sitting around, why do they live in such a tiny little house and have a messy yard?

i have always been a huge PS fan boy but i wasn't about to spend $600 on something that i knew would have issues at first and very limited titles. I have had my 360 for a while now and it very very bad ass.

I've played my buddies PS3 with them and games like Madden look better (noticeably) on my 360. Not to mention Live is just bad ass.

oh and as far as donations being gathered to smash a PS3. that to me is stupid. If you can gather the money to get one why not donate it to a group home or something where you could make a lot of people very happy?????

something wrong with people these days.

That said, I would still pick an xbox360 for 2 reasons:
a) The company i work for produces the GPUs for the XB360's, therefore I get a better price on a system.
b) Does the PS3 link seamlessly with your ipod and let you play your own music instead of crappy video game soundtracks? no.

a. word
b. love that! I have different play lists setup for each kind of game to help build the atmosphere! :rocks: :rocks: :rocks:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back