The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Northport, Fl. anyone around ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I live in ft myers, I am asking the same question where's all the dsm's

tampabay.dsm.org or check the tamparacing.com mitsu stection.

Sorry this is so late but, im in Port Charlotte, havent seen any real dsm'ers anywhere, except for some crazy older indian dude in a 1g tsi with a really loud exhuast and it barelly moves anywhere due to turbo lag.

I just registered and was looking for anyone in my area im in North Port to see if anyone knows of any local reputable shops around, im going to be doing a rebuild soon so i figured id start looking around, thanks in advance.

Well, I have only been around here for about 2 years, since I do all my own work, I am not really familiar with these so called "tuner shops" and to tell you the truth I wouldnt trust any shop around here with you're car anyways. There is endless write-ups and how-to's for you to really do anything to you're car by yourself. First of all you will save thousands of dollars, Second you will know what was actually done and it will give you a real good hands on activity to learn you're car in and out. This is how I started and alot of other dsm'ers of course with help of fellow members that have already done certain upgrades or part replacements, WE ARE HERE TO HELP!. So if you are going to start rebuilding the motor go buy yourself a jack, jackstands, engine hoist, and engine stand to start, should only run you 250-500 for it all, so you can pretty much do anything to you're car you need to, and also since i am a local dsm'er you can always call me up for help or if you just want to cruise, if you would like my number please send me a pm or an instant message at hondapower238, add an @aol.com for my email. Lata

I was planning on doing the work myself, im mechanically inclined, Ima motorcycle mechanic by trade and have worked on tons of cars, I used to have 240sx's and did JDM swaps into both myself, Im just not fimiliar at all with mitsubishi's. I was more so looking for a place to get parts through, any recomendations??? Please PM me your number and such i would love to talk to you about it, anything i can learn is a plus i plan on keeping the car forever so the more i know the better, i appreciate it.

I live in fort myers

Wooot florida dsm'ers are alive !!! Are you guys going to come for next month's july dsm meet ?

I may take a trip out to ft myers tonight in fact, its saturday i know theres lots of meets out tonight, just gutta be extra careful with the 4th of july. Who knows. You guys in the area should add me on myspace. myspace.com/tuscanielisa

ha im in crystal river! way too dam far away! i just got a 2g tsi awd traded my 1g for it! 3 hr trip for me to north port thats where the guy is. so he has a 1g dsm now, hes on Tampa Racing im on there as well under the same name we are in mitsubish forums

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back