The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Northern Virginia DSMers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone going to be doing any snow-drifting tomorrow? PM me with details if youve got a great spot within 30 minutes of Tysons. This is what happened last time we went drifting. http://putfile.com/media.php?n=ffxpolice_snowsliding Yes those are infamous "pain-in-the-ass" cops of fairfax county. We didnt get so good vids cuz obviously we werent expecting the cops to drift, for the first part I had partly dipped out but then you can see me come back when I saw it was okay. Hey, im not gonna get a rekcless, which a guy did the next day in the exact same spot.

Anybody around the Northern Virginia area have any DSMs? I had my 2gnt for 2 years and have only seen like 2 gsxs and now that I have mine (98 gsx since yesterday) I wanted to know if you guys are hiding around back alleys or something. Need to cruise to some meets or something when spring starts up.
Hey I know your message, and mostly everyone on this thread is from 2004/05; now in 2021, does anyone still have a DSM in the DMV area?
I'm looking for a group to hang with at times since I live in the Fairfax area.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back