The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Northeaster New Mexico DSM'ers??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ravewolf

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 16, 2009
Raton, New_Mexico
I can't be the only DSM'er in Northeastern NM (Raton to be exact). So if anyone is close by, pm me please. Nice to be with my own kind LOL.LOL

well LOL i live in santa fe and i have a 91 GS-T and well..even thou i'am noob..well welcome! :)

El paso is having a dsm meet sunday march 13...
It seems like we re the closes area with the most action...check out our forum for more details....bring your friends/family

hey man. I live in Albuquerque. there are a couple guys here. mostly everybody is on abq-dsm.com tho. you could get on there. you just have to contact them tell them your user name you will be using and they will let you sign up

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back