The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Nor-Cal swap meet & greet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dj-t

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Sacramento, California
LET GET THIS MEET GOING

WHEN:
Saturday FEB 26 @ 12 noon

WHERE:
Rev Development Technology

8161 Belvedere Ave. Suite E

Sacramento, CA 95826

RD TECH has a 2WD dyno and is offering 3 pulls for $40. For AWD with VCE 3 pulls for $50 (removal of shaft).

Bring your new/used/old parts that you have no need for and trade/sell with other DSM enthusiast.

See you all there.

Last edited:
I am down but i already sold or gave away most of my shit to fellow dsmer's...

What all do you have left Dave? I need some stuff to get the Galant going again.. Got a block or any bearings? Clutch etc?.

Everything is gone... I have a fwd tranny, a pile of axles, 3 bolt lsd rear end w/ axles, and a 23 spline transfer case. Everything else is stuff I am keeping. :D That guy is suppost to come pick up the colt sometime near the 1rst. If he doesnt that will be up for grabs again too.

Everything is gone... I have a fwd tranny, a pile of axles, 3 bolt lsd rear end w/ axles, and a 23 spline transfer case. Everything else is stuff I am keeping. :D That guy is suppost to come pick up the colt sometime near the 1rst. If he doesnt that will be up for grabs again too.

Damn...

Well I might hop on those Axels and the T-Case.. not sure if the Galant T-Case is a 23 or a 22 however. I hope he grabs that Colt too, he kept me from buying it which I thank of him! LOL.

Im Down.....:thumb:

When and where?

When? I'm not sure yet, depends if there is enough interest in this. I'm looking sometime in March or April. Its sunny with cool breezes around those months and it'll give everyone some time to go through their stuff and rethink how they are gonna go about their car for this year.

Where? I'm thinking in the Sacramento area near the freeways so that it is easy to find. Also, it's kind of in the middle of the Nor-Cal area.

What does everyone think?

It doesn't have to be DSM parts only bring what ever aftermarket car parts you have. It be your old parts from a Toyota, Ford, Nissan, etc... who know someone somewhere might be starting the same project that you lost interest in.

Again, I would like to have everyone's opinions and idea's on this.

The original Sac DSM Meets took place off I-80 at Northgate BLVD in the FRY's Electronics parking lot.

I'm down if it's late March....:pray:

I leave for korea 1 MAR....:ohdamn:

The original Sac DSM Meets took place off I-80 at Northgate BLVD in the FRY's Electronics parking lot.

The last time I went to a Sac DSM meet was around 2004-2005 when I didn't know anything about cars. That was when I just starting out trying to learn as much as I can. Thinking back it was pretty funny. Went out there with my cousin once (who had an DSM) and listening to them talk about cars and ideas in modifying. It was like a different language. I just stood with a :confused: look on my face.

Im brand new here, and im down. Get to meet fellow bay area dsmers.

Hopefully not just bay area DSM's, but fellow Nor-Cal DSM's :thumb:.

I leave for korea 1 MAR....

I'm gonna try and get this going before March because it seems like my job is gonna start picking up by then and probably wont have any time off.

im down too.. i still have yet to make it out to a meet, but i wanna def meet some fellow dsmers

Im in Im totally new to the dsm world I just purchased a Galant vr4 although ive owned a RT tt stealth and currently own a vr4 3000gt also.

I've talked to a dyno shop in Sacramento about having the meet there. Its about 5min away from the freeway. Everything seems good to go just have a few more things to check on. The shop only has a 2wheel dyno but is offering 3 pulls for $40 on the day of the meet.

Aiming for Feb 19 or 26.

Anyone bringing their used parts?

I dont have any used parts to think of but id be down to for those dates

LET GET THIS MEET GOING

WHEN:
Saturday FEB 26 @ 12 noon

WHERE:
Rev Development Technology

8161 Belvedere Ave. Suite E

Sacramento, CA 95826

RD TECH has a 2WD dyno and is offering 3 pulls for $40. For AWD with VCE 3 pulls for $50 (removal of shaft).

Bring your new/used/old parts that you have no need for and trade/sell with other DSM enthusiast.

See you all there.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back