The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

ECMlink <- Noob first log

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05Nissan350z

Proven Member
Oct 23, 2013
Canton, Ohio
). Any boost, vac, or exhaust leaks?
Boost leak tested 5psi above your max boost with no leaks?

no boost leaks

4). Ignition system
COP or Stock Coil: stock coil
Wire brand and Age: napa, couple years
Spark Plug brand, type and Gap: ngk BPR7ES

8). Any known bad sensors or brittle wiring?

NOPE

9). Any DTC/CEL codes?
NOPE

10). Electrical system
Car off (not running):
Car running:

11). Base fuel pressure and injector values
Base Fuel Pressure:
Injector Size (cc/min): evo 560's

12). Properly calibrated and configured wideband sensor
Sensor Brand:
Calibration Date:

13). Type of fuel
Type: 93 pump gas
Percent of Ethanol:

14). Watched ECMlink how-to videos?

yes.

I have a supra sidemount installed, 2g maf, evo 560 injectors, k&n f350 cone air filter, 16g with a 18g turbine, running 20psi, complete built bottom end, 3g lifters. I'm not running speed density as i don't even know what im doing with the basic bi*** tuning yet LOL.

Attachments

• log.2015.06.23-03.elg
    93.4 KB · Views: 54
  • log.2015.06.23-02.elg
    132.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Looking at the log and the template, you do not display a WB? Are you trying to tune utilizing the stock narrowband? If so, please stop what you are doing. The narrow band sensor is only accurate around stoich for closed loop operations.

Last edited:
I have a aem wideband uego guage... I just haven't had the time to wire it in :/. I'm waiting for ecmlink to allow me to access their forums so i can actually figure out how to set it up, however i have to wait till they're back in the office on the 29th... I sort of went by the vid on their demos page and set it like they did since i have the 560 injectors like what was used in the video i think? I'm completely new to the whole thing, so im not really sure about how to set it up.

Injector flow rate can vary. Just because you have 560’s doesn’t mean thats what they are flowing in your setup. You dont even list a fuel pressure in the template so its hard to tell if your global is close.

Turn the boost down to wastegate pressure until you get the AEM wired in. You can start with your current tables or start with the EVO8 mod 1 tables and perform the tuning process again.

Attachments

• EVO8-2003-mod1.eda
    6.5 KB · Views: 34
I have a aem wideband uego guage... I just haven't had the time to wire it in :/. I'm waiting for ecmlink to allow me to access their forums so i can actually figure out how to set it up,

Here is how to set up the wideband for logging. You don't need forum access to get to the wiki. The wiki has a ton of info. Check it out.

alright thanks guys, I'm going to try and get my wide band installed before Monday... as long as its not raining ill be able to, not able to use my garage because my friend has his z in it right now while hes looking for a place, and I'm not pulling mine out in the rain LOL. I didn't know how to add in other things to check for and didn't know if you were able to turn things on and off in the template. So ill add that to it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back