The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Noob bolt size question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91stocker

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 15, 2010
Vassar, Michigan
Anyone happen to know the size of the nuts that hold the gas tank to the car? I believe there is 4 or 5 of them. I seem to have misplaced mine :ohdamn:.

The car is stored away from where i live, so it would really save me some drive time if someone happens to know the size off hand. Thanks.

The part number is MB288653, with a description of "flange self locking, 10" so I'd assume the pitch is 10x1.25. The size of the head is either 14 or 17mm.

The part number is MB288653, with a description of "flange self locking, 10" so I'd assume the pitch is 10x1.25. The size of the head is either 14 or 17mm.

:hellyeah:

That was extremely helpful thank you. Saved me from driving out to the car, crawling under it to measure the bolts then driving 40min back to town, then back to the car for installation haha. Appreciate it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back