The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Non- turbo Headers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badabing33a

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 2, 2008
Louden, New_Hampshire
as some of you know, im doing alot of bolt on mods. now im wondering what headers to get. headers that have good performance and not too costly.

It looks 100% identical to the other two. I bet they're all coming out of the same factory in China. I wouldn't pay $155 for the same thing others are selling for half the price. There isn't 1 thing that makes me believe any of these products aren't coming from the same source. Does anyone see any sign of any kind of gasket at the flex connection? However, the absence of a gasket might provide the highly desirable "sexy burpble" noise?:cool::D:

I have no flex in my full system, it's almost like a ball joint.
I get "burples" all the time, but if you want burples, you are also gonna get the raspy rice rocket sound at higher rpms.
Just fyi.

Ps, sorry for double posting, I wanted to answer his question.

no not yet. might be buying Lofty's headers. but it doesnt come with down pipe. not sure what to get. i most likely buy ebay headers. just paid my car insurance so trying to rebuild my wallet back up with money LOL. and i will probably do a tech article with installation and reviews.

just paid my car insurance so trying to rebuild my wallet back up with money LOL. and i will probably do a tech article with installation and reviews.
I'd like to read your tech article about rebuilding the wallet full of money. I'm very interested, especially about the installation of more money. Keep us updated!:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back