The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Non Facebook people roll call

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OMG my girl does the same thing shaun..

And she doesn't delete people she doesn't like..Then bitches when she looks at there page or status or whatever..JUST DELETE THEM, PROBLEM SOLVED...ROFL

i like facebook, it came in handy on deployments. at times it was one of the only ways to communicate with people, it kind of served as a digital phone book. but my social networking stops there. i dont do a twitter or myspace or anything else of that nature.

My girlfriend calls dsmtuners a facebook for car guys. Which, in a sense, it kind of is.

My girl calls dsm..Well lets say men who suck bannanas...Not particularly in that order...Make your own assuption...

i like facebook, it came in handy on deployments. at times it was one of the only ways to communicate with people, it kind of served as a digital phone book. but my social networking stops there. i dont do a twitter or myspace or anything else of that nature.

Well I do wish I had FB when My buddy was in afganastan..But the bastard hasn''t called me since he got home..Well thats half my fault too I guess...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back