The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Non DSMs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i am currently swapping an h22 in a 1991 civic hatchback, and an LS turbo swap in a friends 1990 CRX if thats what ur talkin about.

I don't have enough money for a project car, all of it goes into this pile.

Cool Cool, Yeah I could not think of anything else to talk about....My dad just got done building his circle track car, a 79 Monte Carlo. He decide since he sold me the GST he would try a different circuit this year..ill take some pics of it and post them :thumb:

L2RTSiAWD said:

LOL I know how you feel, The government says I am broke and cant be fixed so the jobs I can work are like 5.25 a hour and buy the time I get done I cant hardly walk my back hurts so bad : :dsm:

ya..thats why im doing these project cars...for money...money to keep my car running.

I just bought a wrecked 2K1 Neon and I am currently in the process of an SRT-4 conversion.

SRT4 conversion?? Never heard of that...sounds like a bi*** tho, they are pretty different cars. Good luck to you tho!

L2RTSiAWD said:

WerD... I'm soon to have like 12k into my 'project RS-T'

I want a 1st gen TSI eventually... also if I buy a geo metro beater I was thinking about turboing it in like a year... just for the fun it would be to smoke people in a metro

ninjai_ruken said:
I am looking for another car right now...I am getting sick of walking or bumming a ride from my bro

why dont u shoot someone with ur bad ass gun and steal their car like ur in GTA

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back