The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

ECMlink No start on SD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin_l_

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 1, 2011
Sanford, Maine
I'm new to this whole tuning thing, and surely am lost here. I have the SD bundle with the omni 4 bar, and gm iat from ECMlink. It will run rough if you switch it from SD to stock maf in the settings. Here is a log, maybe somebody can help, I believe my mod list is up to date. I can get another log with attempting to start if needed as well. This is all new to me, I've been reading all night every night at work and still am having a hard time picking up on this... help :cry:

Attachments

• log.2011.08.26-04.elg
    4.7 KB · Views: 34
  • log.2011.08.26-05.elg
    16.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
An update for anybody that isn't following the dsmlink forums thread. The map signal isn't reading to the ecu. Found the ecu wasn't getting signal from the MAP sensor because it's ecu input wire is broken, then found that that the map sensor is gettin 8volts and not the 5v that is is getting. Now I have to figure out why it is being powered at 8v, not 5.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back