The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

No spark or fuel under cranking

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacobS14

Probationary Member
Jun 30, 2016
oklahoma city, Oklahoma
I just bought a 98 2g with dsmlink. When I bought the car it didn't run and it looked like a hack job on the wiring. So the problem im having is when I crank the car with the key there is no pulse but when I take the crank sensor out of the head and turn it manually it pulses with the key on. I've done a lot of troubleshooting but still haven't found the problem. I've replaced alternator, battery, timing and a bunch of little stuff. I even tested the power transistor and ecu and everything is working. I'm new to dsm so I really don't know what im doing LOL. I've also looked at different forums and threads and cant find anything I haven't tried. Please any advice would help.

Check the crank sensor. Make sure its plugged in and not accidently swapped to the wrong plug also. Btw what you checked is not the crank sensor.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back