The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

No shave November!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Widow97

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 2, 2010
Oxbow, North_Dakota
Just wondering how many are participating. Saw lots of posts about it on FB today, so was curious how many people from here plan on rocking beards this month. I even got a head start on mine. :D

It takes me 4 months to get peach-fuzz. I've already lost.

not sure if it is just canada....but we call it "MOvember" LOL...

I have not completely shaved since I ETS'd.. so I fight right into this.

Of course, four days and I'd have a beard anyways.

i don't think they'd be bringing any facial hair to the table, Jus. Just hair in other places.
If you're thinking I want to see any ladies with mustaches and sideburns, you are sadly mistaken.

not sure if it is just canada....but we call it "MOvember" LOL...
We call it MOvember here also, there is a radio show out here called"the mens room" and every year they promote MOvember to create awareness for prostate cancer or something, its actually a world wide MOvement:rocks: I think it started in australia.

I probably wont shave in November but I probably wont end up with much facial hair either LOL. Not a very hairy guy.

It takes me 4 months to get peach-fuzz. I've already lost.

I am envious of you... I'm only 25 and have a 5 o'clock shadow. Rocking a beard is fun for awhile, but it has it's downsides, I'd rather not be able to grow one.

ive been able to grow a full beard since 17 so now that im almost 20 i will def be shaving. cant grow the mustache so i would look amish, with a skank stashROFL although if i dont leave a 5 oclock shadow look i look 12 :|

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back