The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

No Reserve: 34k-Mile 1992 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo On BAT

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fwd auto, I just threw up in my mouth. That's like thinking some girl is hot... but really is a man.

Careful. Woke crowd is gonna have your ass for saying that. :p

Also have to add: *Kiggly Racing has entered the chat* :p

This guy obviously bought this thing with the intention of flipping it for profit, its not going to go for very cheap if I am right, "I know what I got, no lowballers" is what I am assuming.

Is that wrong???

Ssssh. Let people think they suck. I want at least one model of DSM to remain affordable. People realize FWD auto is awesome and they'll shoot up in price too, next thing you know a beat to hell and back POS FWD Auto shell with be $7,000 firm, I know what I got.

I think autos are popular because they are the only cars left because NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY wanted them back in the "day".

They don't break less, and they are a nightmare to setup and tune. PERIOD! Oh I have my sources.

This is truth, if that car was 5spd awd.....I would make the whopping 90 min drive and buy.

Ahh, a true DSM "nut" like me has one of each..........But I am missing a FWD auto. I have 2 FWD stick cars but no FWD Auto. ROFL

Ssssh. Let people think they suck. I want at least one model of DSM to remain affordable. People realize FWD auto is awesome and they'll shoot up in price too, next thing you know a beat to hell and back POS FWD Auto shell with be $7,000 firm, I know what I got.
No, I meant the part about thinking its a hot girl but its a man LOL, I mean hey.

Already up to $2700 with 4 days left..

I’m not sure why it would have broken studs, it looks stock, heat shields are there. Maybe 1 broken stud.

If someone from tuners buys the car make sure you let us know how many broken studs!!!

Over 6... Anyone who says these cars are not gaining in value is crazy.

CLEAN examples are gaining in value.

Problem is everyone with a rusted out, beat to hell, abused pile of parts thinks it's worth $5k firm with nothing included in it. People wanting $8,500 for a resprayed GST with 150,000 miles for example, or $6,000 for a 1G that looks like it sat in a heated barn for 25 years that has no tires, engine, trans, ECU, and has some rust is getting old.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back