The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G No lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsicody

Probationary Member
Feb 22, 2015
bakersfield, California
Ok so I randomly having a problem with my lights.

I turn my knob inside my 1g talon and my headlights pop up, but the lights and hi beams won’t work, dash lights also don’t work and the tail lights won’t work as well, but the brake lights work and the blinkers work.

I do also have a after market hid kit installed

Anyone know what’s going on?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know there’s a fuse that the tail lamps and dash lamps share. Have you tried checking any fuses? You also may want to go back to standard bulbs until the issue is resolved just to rule out any extra components.
Yes I have checked the fuses and all good. Ok I will go back to factory and see what happends

Figured it out. All I did was disconnect the battery for 15 minutes and reconnected and worked fine. Super wierd

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back