The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

NO lights???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackgst256

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 30, 2005
Milford, Pennsylvania
I took my dash out to paint it and when i put it back in none of my lights worked on it. Everything functioned of and everything works its just not lit up at all. Does anyone know what could cause this or were i can pin point maybe where the problem is. Im 100% sure i connected all of my clipd back together nothing was left undone. Thanks

Chances are something was pulled or came unplugged once you put it in and you can't see it. Pull it back out and check it before you end up spending money to fix something that's not the problem. Also, make sure you just didn't turn the dimmer switch all the way down :-\

If you haven't blown a fuse, you may have blown your dimmer switch (many do). Disconnect it and ground the black/yellow wire. If the dash lights come on full, your dimmer is history. BTW do not connect anything that needs power to this black/yellow even though you may read +12V on it. It's connects to the negative side of the dash lights.

Hey guys, I'm having a similar problem with my dash lights. When i turn my lights on, sometimes my 2 1/16" stock turbo/oil pressure qauge in the bottom left corner and the fuel/temp gauge in the bottom right corner do not fully turn on. The tach and speedometers are fine. Could anyone tell me what the deal with this is? also how to fix it without taking it to a shop and paying out the butt for repair. I appreciate the time and suggestions! Peace!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back