The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G No lights working Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moboostin

Probationary Member
Feb 3, 2018
LA, California
hey guys I have a 91 gsx manual. Had a recent alternator issue. So far went through 2 of them guess there defective cause I still have a battery light on the dash but my main issue is even with the key on acc mode my headlights, tail lamps, brake lights, gauge cluster lights(battery light check engine light brake light come on), windows, radio are not working at all. Only my blinkers work that's all. I checked all fuses and they all seem to be fine. When I hit the headlights on and off I do hear the relay clicking. Kind of stumped because they used to work before the alternator went out and got it swapped? Any ideas? I also changed the 80 amp fuse that usually goes out and no change.

Solution
Yeah it’s brand new but i figured it out.
The kid that swapped the battery while i was at work connected the fuse box ground to the negative terminal not positive it’s all good now!

Thank you for your input!
Yeah it’s brand new but i figured it out.
The kid that swapped the battery while i was at work connected the fuse box ground to the negative terminal not positive it’s all good now!

Thank you for your input!

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back