The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

no heat

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mekal

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 13, 2008
Des Moines, Iowa
hey i got a heat problem with my car guys... i have a 97 eagle talon esi. when my car is idling it warms up fine and the heat works( the temp needle goes up to normal) but as soon as i start driving it drops down around and sometimes below the "c" on the temp gauge. i live in des moines iowa and the temp here is around 0 degrees. does anyone know what i could do to keep my temp up??? let me know... thanks

had something like that but i had heat just not enough,if the motor is being over cooled then you will have no heat,seems like the thermostat has become too sensitive try changin it and the antifreeze and see what happens

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back