The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

no dsm ?, SNES and Sega lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsi4g63dohc

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 22, 2010
martinsburg, West_Virginia
hope no one gets mad at this but does anyone out there have any super nintendo or sega genesis games for sale if so text me 304 820 5338

hahahahaha thats funny!:rocks: even though i have wii and ps3, this now makes me want to fish out my sega and see what it looks like in 1080.haha
Think i have 3 shoe boxes of sega stuff, just need to find it!

Probably got most of you all beat in the console dept...
I got Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Game Boy, Sega, Sega CD, Sega 32x, Nintendo 64, PS2 (like 5-6 LOL I got spares...), Wii

I'm an old school gamer at heart...I absolutely hate xbox so that will never be on my list LOL Their controllers suck imho... Not sure if anyone plays any FF series but I'm 92 hours deep in FF7 and on disk 3. And as of today 44 hours deep in FF8 on disk 3 doing a very low lvl run....

I might have some extra games laying around that I no longer want in my archives.....

Edit concreteTSI...I assure you the games look even shittier on 1080p tvs...plus playing on a 50inch it doesnt get great graffics at all...

Probably got most of you all beat in the console dept...
I got Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Game Boy, Sega, Sega CD, Sega 32x, Nintendo 64, PS2 (like 5-6 LOL I got spares...), Wii

I'm an old school gamer at heart...I absolutely hate xbox so that will never be on my list LOL Their controllers suck imho... Not sure if anyone plays any FF series but I'm 92 hours deep in FF7 and on disk 3. And as of today 44 hours deep in FF8 on disk 3 doing a very low lvl run....

I might have some extra games laying around that I no longer want in my archives.....

Edit concreteTSI...I assure you the games look even shittier on 1080p tvs...plus playing on a 50inch it doesnt get great graffics at all...

I have almost all those consoles along with turbographics 16, and a virtual boy, dam I'm old.

yea I have a whole box of Sega as well.

For my money I still think the old Sega CD was best because they had all those full motion video games where they used real live actors, not all that anime crap out now.

old games are the best.... i picked them both up at a yard sale for 35 dollars... super nintendo still had orignal box and all .....well ill buy some games if any of you are willing to part with em....just let me know

bringin this back because my sega CD is dead, I need a new one, someone find me one

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back