The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink No connection with ECMLink

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSiturbo001

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 16, 2002
Sterling_CT
What would cause the green led on the link cable to fail to come on when connected? Key on, connected to power, verified the obd port has power at pin 16, grounds are good. All other wires appear intact.

Last edited:
Solution
All good fixed. You were right my usb ports were being temperamental for some reason. All ports are good and work fine but link only liked 1 of the 4. Weird. Ty
All good fixed. You were right my usb ports were being temperamental for some reason. All ports are good and work fine but link only liked 1 of the 4. Weird. Ty

Solution
I have found that it is a "typical" issue with Link sometimes. Every now and then, I can't connect at all and have to start the car, and then it will connect. Swapping ports usually works but if it doesn't, try what I have to do sometimes. Thanks Tony!!

I have found that it is a "typical" issue with Link sometimes. Every now and then, I can't connect at all and have to start the car, and then it will connect. Swapping ports usually works but if it doesn't, try what I have to do sometimes. Thanks Tony!!

Good to know! I was able to set all the new fuel settings for my 2150 swap I posted about before. Now i just need to get it started which is a whole other story. E85/C85 mix and 20-30* weather in CT is not cooperating LOL. Ive had my heat on in garage all day trying to warm things up and a fresh can of starter fluid. We'll see!

I run the same injectors and my girl fired up at 6*. I had to test the tune (and battery during that Arctic blast that came thru). :thumb:

I run the same injectors and my girl fired up at 6*. I had to test the tune (and battery during that Arctic blast that came thru). :thumb:
Thats awesome. Still no start for me even with garage at 70 all day. I think the fuel is bad after sitting for 3+ months.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back