The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink No closed loop, leans out dies, 1st startup

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no isc yet. im debating on putting one back in. I found my FIAV and ISC off stock throttle body. I need to get some new screws to mount it, and a gasket. (I had to use the angle grinder on 3 of them -.- )

I think I might have just muffed my TPS setting. I was tinkering with the throttle stop on the throttle body and didnt think about it. I had it calibrated to .65v manually and then did ecmLink auto set.

I'm giving time for the thread sealant to cure. Tomorrow I might be able to take it for a cruise and test closed loop a little more. Fingers crossed no leak!

Is there a general range the 0 and 50 hz maf settings should be around?
Mine were at like 48% and 42% or something close to that

I've been learning how to use the auto set functions for maf in closed loop. I've got the car running solid at idle.

Fuel trims are around 0%.
My adjustment 70% tho starting out

That **insert angry words** plug is still leaking. I used permatex "thread sealer" and tightened it with a foot long extension. Tighter then when I pulled it out. Waited a day before firing.

Ordered new plug from STM. Going to add a dab or 2 of the right stuff and call it a day.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back