The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

No boost control after IC and MAFT

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnexcited

15+ Year Contributor
May 2, 2004
Lino Lakes, Minnesota
After a Super Side Mount hard pipes BOV and MAFT I have NO boost control. Have installed and tried to tune with 3 different MBC, and 2 different actuators. NO GOOD. This car is right now using a 14b thats been ported. I need to get the boost down so I can get to tuning the MAFT, but I'm stumped. It seems like I've tried eveything. Open to any ideas.

Millennium

I've replaced the actuator with new. The turbos been off twice and I've checked and double checked to flapper. I've also run without a boost controler. ? If I do that I should only get about 11psi right? Is so no luck uncontrolled. Unless the wastgate arm bent somehow

Wire the wastegate wide open and see if you get boost creep. mark

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back