The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

No answer from ECMTuning

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darko

Probationary Member
Jul 27, 2014
Hässleholm, Europe
Hi everyone. My first post here. Tried searching around and couldn't find a post similar to mine.

But first: My name is Darko and I live in Sweden. I own a EU 1G eclipse (FWD N/A) as most of us do in Europe. I've had this car for about 13 years and the 150hp 4g63 isn't doing it for me anymore. After much calculating/pondering on my options to up the performance I came to the conclusion that it's best to get a hold of an engine that is already turbocharged. So I got my hands on an EVO 2 complete engine and that's where I'm at now.

I've since tried to contact the guys at ECM Tuning with some questions and haven't got an answer from them (18 days total today). The only way to contact them is via e-mail. My last e-mail was sent on 21st of may, but still no answer. Does anyone know if they are still in operation? Maybe my e-mail is in their junk mail? Anyone know how to get a hold of them?

Thanks in advance

I just recently did business with ECMTuning. I reached out to them by email throughout the process of shipping my ECU and receiving it and Tom messaged back within hours usually. They were great to deal with. Not sure why he hasn't gotten back to you. Perhaps send another email?

I just recently did business with ECMTuning. I reached out to them by email throughout the process of shipping my ECU and receiving it and Tom messaged back within hours usually. They were great to deal with. Not sure why he hasn't gotten back to you. Perhaps send another email?

Thanks for the info. Almost forgot about my post. Tom did eventually reply. I replied back (8th june) with a question and I'm again waiting. I am going to need some way of tuning this engine, and since I have the original evo ECU (modified with unknown dodgy looking eprom) the V3 Lite seems to be the only option for me. Just trying to figure out the limitations of V3Lite before I place an order. My goals in the future are going to be able to run E85 and an option to run set boost per gear would be awesome since I'm only fwd.

Maybe they are on vacation?

Thanks again for the post.

Their site has been down intermittently over the past week or so.

Haven't noticed. I'm on their wiki from time to time trying to read up on the differences between V3 Lite and Full since Lite is my only option. Thanks for the info though.

Have you looked into this:
http://dealers.linkecu.com/EVO3Plus

It might provide more of the features you are looking for since V3 Lite is a little limited. I haven't personally used this ecu or heard much about them, other than seeing at least one DSMer purchase one recently to try.

Tom and Dave are out of the office. They will be back around the end of the month. Vacation! LOL. Welcome to the forums! Off topic, but how far are you from Botkyrka? :)

Have you looked into this:
http://dealers.linkecu.com/EVO3Plus

It might provide more of the features you are looking for since V3 Lite is a little limited. I haven't personally used this ecu or heard much about them, other than seeing at least one DSMer purchase one recently to try.

Thank you for the Link ( pun intended ) :0) I've looked into this ECU before but sadly It's way over my budget. My wife is gonna kill me if I change my budget again :-/

Tom and Dave are out of the office. They will be back around the end of the month. Vacation! LOL. Welcome to the forums! Off topic, but how far are you from Botkyrka? :)

Ahh that explains everything. Thank you man. I'm sure they will come back to me after their vacation. I'm about 500km (310 miles) south from Botkyrka. Used to live a lot closer a couple of years ago. About 20km (12 miles). How come?

My family is from Botkyrka. (my grandparents on my mom's side). Just curious! I haven't been back in sometime. Just wondering how things are!

Tom or Dave or whomever, will get back to you soon I'm sure!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back