The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G NJ DSMers, I need auto body recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffwithaG

5+ Year Contributor
Nov 30, 2017
Flemington, New_Jersey
I picked up a 2GB Talon front bumper that I want to get body worked and painted monarch green. I know it will probably be $300-$600. I would rather pay an individual than a shop, but I'm open to whatever. Does anyone have any recommendations?

It definitely needs some love, has cracks, tears, etc. I'm not experienced at all with body work, so idk if this is a lost cause or worthwhile.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

What did they do to it? was it in a demolition derby? I dont understand how people can have that level of damage to something like that, like it wasn't just a single incident either, that happened over years of hitting stuff non stop.

What did they do to it? was it in a demolition derby? I dont understand how people can have that level of damage to something like that, like it wasn't just a single incident either, that happened over years of hitting stuff non stop.

Hahaha I wondered the same thing. Especially the damage in the first picture. They must have hit the same thing every single day.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back