The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

nitrous or turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mopar4Life

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 6, 2003
IllinoisUS
This summer i will have just enough money to buy either nitrous and fuel systems or a decent turbo and fuel systems im aiming for the high 12 second range or so ir turbo what will i need to run that i just want to beat corvets and stuff i have all the suporting mods except fuel systems thanks for any imput

id say ixnay on the nitrous, at least if you have a stock motor. a bigger turbo, exhaust and all that bs, you can beat v8's easily...probably not a z06 though, till you get a big big turbo

With nitrous on the stock 14b you should be able to attain 112-115 mph traps with mild supporting mods(fuel pump, air filter, 2g exhaust mani, and 3inch downpipe)
Z06 Corvettes usually trap 112mph bone stock.
Nitrous would be a better bang for the buck and allow you to get high 12's for less than it would cost with a bigger turbo.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back