The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Nitrous nozzle placement?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE_ARTIST_

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 3, 2004
Mountain Home, Idaho
i was gonna redo my nozzle placement when i get a FMIC, as it is now it goes directly infront of the throttle body mabey 3 inches away. the manual says for best results that it should be placed 6 inches away. but with the TB elbow 6 inches would be before the bend and the manual also says it should be placed directly infront of the TB. so i was gonna put the nozzle in the coupler that connects the IC pipe to the TB elbow, im just wondering if its safer this way so the nitrous can properly atomize before being combusted or is it fine the way it is?

thx

whatever you do dont put it in the coupler itself, the hole will make it tear and leak, bad idea.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back