The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

nice fight

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Id like to know why they were fighting.... its not like its a turn on(atleast for me) when 2 chicks are beating the #### out of each other expecially when the hot one(atleast from what i can see) is loosing.

That was pretty stupid :thumbdown ....don't really turn me on to watch two girls fight like that either....That's a little trashy to me......Nice DSM though right!!! It was behind the fence!....Yeah nevermind...fogot i was in the hangout.....but still not really interested in watchin some girls fight...now add some mud and no clothes and i'll watch!

:dsm:

I have to say that I'm not big on girls fighting either, but god damn, that was a good fight. I havent seen two girls throw down like that in a LONG time. Nice vid. But yea, girls fighting = :thumbdown

That was complete insanity.

Why the hell is everybody hanging around like dingleberries instead of breaking up the fight? That was like human c0ck fighting without the c0cks. Nevermind that one of those girls could have gotten jacked up, the crowd seemed to have a thirst for violence...much like most of the world.

Another fatal blow to common sense and morals.

DAMN that made me feel old! been a while since i have seen a high school fight. rather pathetic.

I wonder why they were fighting; but knowing high school girls, it probably started over name calling. I've seen girls fight before, and just like that fight, it usually changes into pulling hair and/or biting.

did that dude start punching the girl in the end??? i would have killed that guy!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

sexehtopper said:
did that dude start punching the girl in the end??? i would have killed that guy!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think he did because you could here a girl say "dont punch her." He definitely needs to get his ass whooped for hitting a girl, plus I wonder why people enjoy watching some chicks fight, personally to me thats a huge turn off.

and what you didnt see probably was her hitting him because he pulled her away from the other girl...im sorry but if ANYBODY hit me and swung back for another blow id knock them flat on their ass.....i dont go around hitting women but if a bi*** can hit like a man, she can get hit like a man

sexehtopper said:

i was thinking the same thing when i saw that for the first time. If i ever saw a guy hit a girl trust me i wouldnt even give him a chance , i would just blind side him like the biotch he was. ;)

I would never HIT a girl, but Ide make them shit there pants.

Devilsperm. I kinda agree, but I dont. I wouldnt lay one into ones face. but ide keep enough distance to keep them from pulling hair. enough Kicks to the Thighs would keep anyone from standing very long.

As small as that chick was, who cares how hard she may have hit the guy? He coulda put a bear hug on her and/or held her down or something. I'd never hit a chick. I have been punched by a girl, and my automatic reaction was to slap the piss out of her. I'd never straight punch a chick tho. Use the open hand and slap if anything. :p

PogiTSI said:
I would never HIT a girl, but Ide make them shit there pants.

Devilsperm. I kinda agree, but I dont. I wouldnt lay one into ones face. but ide keep enough distance to keep them from pulling hair. enough Kicks to the Thighs would keep anyone from standing very long.
well yeah, i wouldnt use full force, but id make it damn clear to not try it again

9D9 MITSU RS said:
As small as that chick was, who cares how hard she may have hit the guy? He coulda put a bear hug on her and/or held her down or something. I'd never hit a chick. I have been punched by a girl, and my automatic reaction was to slap the piss out of her. I'd never straight punch a chick tho. Use the open hand and slap if anything. :p

Just give their arm an indian burn!! :D

a_scobel said:
Just give their arm an indian burn!! :D

damn, thats harsh.. my big brother used to give me those so nasty, me arm is teh scared for lifez0r. :(

I'd Never Hit A Women, But I'll Slap A Hoe.

Attachments

• BitchSlap.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 196
That would have been cool if it was: -Fists, -Hair pulling, +plastic baby pool, +oil, -clothes or +bikini :p . But why would everyone stand around like that? i would have broken it up, might get their looks messed up by a hard punch... :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back