The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Ngk powerdex afx wiring question with pictures.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FirstTimeDSM

Probationary Member
Aug 18, 2018
Missoula, Montana
Tried my ass off to find a wiring diagram for this but was only able to find to the rear o2 which is all accounted for and done correctly. At one point this was functioning.

My question is, does the yellow wire, which I believe is the analog signal out, go to pin 75(rear o2) on ecu with the brown going to it's own ground?

Second, if those are just analog out wires, what could be causing an issue of no display numbers/if it is just the display will v3ecmlink still see and account for signals coming from it? How do I test it under the assumption of no visual gauge?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The AFX has a 0 ~ 5V, linear analog output for AFR that can be used as an input to an engine controller or data acquisition system. The analog output signal wire is yellow and is attached to terminal position 3 of the connector that plugs into the controller. The analog output ground wire is brown and is attached to terminal position 4 of the same connector. The output wires are each 12" long and are hidden inside the mesh sleeve. To access the wires, gently pull them out of the mesh sleeve. An output of 0V means 9.00:1 AFR and an output of 5V means 16.00:1 AFR. When the sensor is in air, the analog output will be pinned at 5V (since the AFR of air is infinity)

Will PM you a link to download the manual from my cloud storage.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back