The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Next Paint Job, Which One?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greekgodchaos

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 4, 2007
Vancouver, Washington
The Talon is currently on 2 wheels and going to pull the engine out and throw in a new HG and some other goodies I am collecting, but I also was thinking about painting it again since Im not totally diggin the Camo Olive spray job I did a few weeks back, I mean its not bad, but after gawking at all the Evo's on evolutionM, I did some renderings of my car with some different looks to them and I wanted to see what you all think I should paint it next. :thumb:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

C2. If you go with the A-10 Warthog paint scheme, shown in B1 or B2, it would look good if you did the fine details like adding rivets to the lines on the door, fenders, hood, etc.

Like this...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

:dsm:

I did the spoiler delete and where the bolts go I replaced all of them with finishing washers and black head hex screws. Made them look a bit....rivet-y, but I totally get where your going with that, and I wanted to kind of avoid painting rivets and stuff like that but that picture you posted does look cool :D BTW the red/gold schemes were supposed to be something like yours, gofer :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back